Looking for: Well rounded, Marketing, Public Relations in Fitness Facility in Santa Barbarafit Buddha
Public Relations InternIllume Public Relations
PUBLIC RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVEVogue fashion week
2014 Spring Public Relations and Marketing InternPetersGroup PR
Wyatt Brand Spring PR InternshipWyatt Brand
Marketing & Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
STEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionSTEIGER DYNAMICS® is a revolutionary Home Theater PC (HTPC) manufacturer bringing high-end computing to the comfort of the living room. SD’s vision is to maximize the home entertainment experience with multi-functional Windows-based devices which connect to the TV and deliver the best possible digital audio, video, and gaming quality. By integrating TV, media center, home server, home automation, and high-end gaming functionality, SD’s products completely replace numerous existing devices like Blu-ray players, DVRs, Desktop PCs, and gaming consoles.
The LEET, SD’s first and top-of-the-line product received the Editor’s Choice Award from PC Gamer Magazine and the Excellence Award from PC Mag. It outperforms the upcoming XBOX One and PS4 by a factor of 10 already today, being ready for playback and gaming on 4K/UltraHD TVs.
The STEIGER DYNAMICS headquarter is based in Hollywood, Los Angeles. The team is mainly based there but also includes world wide freelancers. SD does Marketing thorough public relations, social media and advertising, and has an internship vacancy in this area. The internship would require full time attendance in the first few weeks. Depending on the progress of learning and trust, work can potentially be done from a home office at a later stage of the internship.
Compensation is USD 300 per month. Internship is for 3 months, starting November 2013.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include (among others) the support of the following:
- Keep track of all media publications concerning the company
- Administrate Marketing measure plan (social, print, online)
- Administrate Review system schedule
- Prepare and issue press releases
- Prepare and consult potential customers on trade shows like CES (expenses compansated)
- Develop new Marketing ideas and concepts (optional)
- Run errands or being used in other areas like logistics, production, etc. when necessary.
Our philosophy is to treat and respect interns like fellow employees.
Requirements- Native English speaker
- Minimum educational requirement: Junior in College or University, Marketing or communications major.
- Mobility (own vehicle) to get to work and back and run errands for the company (petrol will be compensated for business trips)
- Versatility and interest in PC hardware and software, and tech in general.
- Good conversational skills, friendly, authentic, and honest personality.
- Ready to push and bring to success the most immerse form of home entertainment.