Marketing/PR - Admin Assistant (Public Relations / Graphics)Bookmark This
Miami Beach, FL
DescriptionHeadquarter Office located in Miami Beach, FL
We are looking for two (2) dedicated, hard-working interns - who want to LEARN and be involved. This is the true meaning of "hands-on." Here you are not fetching coffee and making photo copies. We need 1-2 interns, looking to work within Marketing/PR - Sports related even better! Preferably: Eng/Spa bi-lingual.
- Hours will vary - we can be flexible with school (daytime hours).
- University permitting, you may receive credits, confirm with your professor(s).
- Travel: if willing to travel 2-3 times out of the year (weekends) you will attend event weekends, and be a part of the action.
- Your work will be the right hand of our Marketing/Media/Sponsorships Director; working alongside.
- There is a potential full-time position, in the future.
No phone calls, accepting resumes via e-mail/online. If you do not have one, please list your classes/experience and any other skills you feel might support your role.
We are not looking for those with MBA's and lots of flashy words, don't be intimated. Now is the time to pick up the skills you will need to apply in the future.
This is an internship position to begin, there is no pay, possible weekly stipend to cover your gas, etc. We are looking for one( (1) intern interested in the Public Relations/Marketing route, and the second (2) intern into graphic design (MAC/Photoshop/Web Design, etc)
Responsibilities- Phone calls, lots of follow-ups and getting information
- Follow up emails, to clients/sponsors
- Understand MAC/PC - prefer if you have your own laptop to work from (let us know)
- Monitor calendars, ensuring project is on schedule
- Tasks include wearing all hats, "team" is a very important word in this office and that is how we function!
Requirements- Possess interest in learning about Marketing/PR.
- Bring ideas to the table for Marketing Strategies and PR Efforts.
- Able to assist with any and all in-office, administrative tasks.
- Have a good attitude towards work, understanding this is a not a 9-5 type of position.
- Always ready to "rock n roll" and hold values for efficiency, dependability, and organization.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a HUGE benefit!!