MARKETING and PR Internship!mr. Nail Lounge
3 FASHION and SOCIAL MEDIA Internships Positions are available at famous magazineBelle Exotique Magazine
Fashion PR/Marketing InternOttilie Brodmann
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads - Social Media & PR for an India based organizationIndia For Transformation
Entertainment PR InternshipShandrew Public Relations
Marketing/Public RelationsBookmark This
Oxford Community Center
200 Oxford Road / P.O. Box 308
DescriptionOxford Community Center, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides a variety of social, cultural and educational programs and services for youth and adults on Maryland’s Eastern Shore. We’re looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/pr team. Our volunteer marketing committee produces all promotional materials and mission-based pr for the Center, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns as well as engage in “think tank” discussion at the committee level.
This intern should be prepared to work in a collaborative environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing programs and events for the nonprofit sector.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, flyers, posters, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing materials both on and offline
• Write press releases and other materials
• Screen phone calls
• Compile press clippings
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into email message systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity