Marketing/Public Relations InternBookmark This
3100 East Kemper Road
DescriptionAt SCHULTE Corporation, we help people organize their lives through exceptional products and services. We have the ideas and products to help people create ideal storage solutions. SCHULTE combines their expertise with the retail experience of Organized Living, and now offers consumers thousands of storage solutions.
Intern Reports To:
The Marketing/Public Relations Intern will:
• Help create awareness about Organized Living and its products.
• Leverage the Organized Living brand, locally and nationally.
• Assist with the coordination of key marketing and public relations projects.
• Write press releases for Organized Living events, such as store openings, back to school, tips on organizing, etc.
• Coordinate distribution of press releases to national and local media.
• Follow up on press releases and press kits.
• Write copy for a variety of promotional materials including catalogs, direct mail, store signage, Web site, etc.
• Maintain a Media Contact Log (Excel spreadsheet).
• Help develop media lists and monitor editorial calendars.
• Update Media Clip file as needed.
• Assist with measurement of PR/Marketing campaigns.
• Generate ideas that will raise awareness about Organized Living and its products in key markets.
• Strong writing, communication and organizational skills.
• General knowledge of Photoshop, Quark; Illustrator is a plus.
• Ability to target writing to different audiences and demographics.
• Ability to multi-task and be deadline driven.
To apply, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org