Marketing/Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Fearson Group, LLC
DescriptionThe Fearson Group LLC is a corporate restructuring firm headquartered in New York City that specializes in brand loyalty, creative development, management consulting and public relations. We currently have projects in the works with the Grammy foundation, Maybach Music Group, Samsung, and VH1 just to name a few.
Responsibilities- Manage social media activity on various networks such as Facebook and Twitter
- Drafting press releases and Social Media Posts
- Updating and maintaining media lists
- Assist in mail campaigns, daily press clips, and other special initiatives
- Providing support at Fearson Group events (if necessary)
- Some administrative tasks such as calendar management, filing, faxing, scanning, coping, etc.
Requirements- Available 25-30 hours per week
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite
- MacOS preferred but not required
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to receive college credit
- This is an unpaid internship