PR InternSpin Shoppe PR
Travel PR Intern - Travel Public Relations FirmInternshipGurus
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations, Etc. Inc
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations Etc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations, Etc. Inc.
Marketing/Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Flo~Fix Image Consulting
2645 Tyler bay lane
DescriptionWe are a small and growing Fashion consulting and company looking for interns to provide support to the company in the areas administration, event planning, marketing, social media, research, and client support. Interns will be expected to work mainly virtually 15 - 30 hours per week with 1-2 weekly in-person or virtual meetings with Principal Consultant.
Responsibilities• Monitor all forms of media and search for press clippings
• Create, update, manage databases
• Assist in developing public relations/media contacts, compile contact lists
• Draft event press releases and mass marketing emails to Subscribers to promote
• Assist in administrative duties as needed
• Conduct research on assigned projects
• Develop streamlined systems for all aspects of business
• Write press releases and other materials
• Perform telephone/email outreach for solicitation of nominations/attendees for events
• Schedule/coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
• Assist/create and distribute mailings and other marketing materials (print and digital)
• Provide customer services to potential clients/customers about company solutions
• Develop and implement content for web and social media for assigned projects
If this information describes you and you are interested in an intensive and exciting learning opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Requirements• Students currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the following bachelors or masters level majors - psychology, social sciences, counseling, human resources, marketing, business administration, graphic design, journalism, communications or any other relevant field.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills a MUST
• Sensitivity and commitment to confidential information a MUST
• Ability to summarize and analyze information
• Interest in entrepreneurship and interpersonal improvement
• Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to be creative
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher, and Excel)
• Ability to use the internet for extensive online research
• Experience with social media a plus
• Research skills
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to different environments
• Self-Starter requiring minimal supervision
• Good writing skills a MUST
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
Training will be provided.