Business Development / Sales InternTiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
Spring 2015 InternMastro Communications
LSTN Headphones Public Relations InternshipLSTN Headphones
SDA InternSDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Music Public Relations InternBookmark This
LipOnIt Music/M3 Music Foundation
200 Peachtree Street, Suite 206
DescriptionLipOnIt Music and The M3 Music Foundation represent the work of recording artist, educator and composer Melvin M. Miller (M3). LipOnIt Music is the independent record label for Mr. Miller. LipOnIt Music is responsible for marketing, promotion and distribution for all things M3 global. The M3 Music Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit founded by M3. The foundations mission is to bridge the gap between young musicians and professional musicians.
We are seeking articulate, outgoing and enthusiastic individuals to assist with live, onsight performance marketing and promotion.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with external clients to carry out requirements such as advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing product sales and activities
- Coordinate with news/social media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Assist with stage management for artist
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Outgoing personality