Public Relations InternProject Curve Appeal -Philly
Business Development / Sales InternAdvance Staffing and Recruitment
Fall 2014- Public Relations, Marketing and AdvertisingJennifer Hobson Productions (JHP)
Create Experiences: concierge/events/development3W Experience
10 Squared Summer 2015 Internship: Marketing Communications10 Squared PR
PR INTERNS NEEDED FOR SAG-AFTRA FEATURE FILM, TV PILOT, AND COMMERCIALS - PRODUCTION ENTERTAINMENTBookmark This
Kickster Productions LLC
DescriptionSAG-AFTRA PRODUCTION COMPANY SEEKING PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNS FOR A FEATURE FILM SHOOTING THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER, 3 COMMERCIALS THIS WINTER, AND A TV PILOT THIS FALL.
- PART-TIME / FULL-TIME / FREELANCE OPPORTUNITY FOR SAG-AFTRA PRODUCTION / MEDIA COMPANY SHOOTING THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER, 3 COMMERCIALS THIS WINTER, AND A TV PILOT THIS FALL.
- This is an exciting, insightful and fun, and to be taken very seriously with the highest professionalism.
- Build a MASSIVE network and work very closely with producers, directors, actors, crew members, filmmakers, and other business professionals.
* IF YOU CANNOT MULTI TASK AND GET FLUSTERED EASILY, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND DO NOT APPLY
- PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER TELLING US WHY YOU WANT THIS OPPORTUNITY AND WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE.
Responsibilities- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases
- Collating and analysing media coverage;
- Writing and editing in-house content
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, press tours; etc....
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Sales, Management
- Possess EXCELLANT written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- HAVE AN ESTABLISHED NETWORK