Enjoy-PR-Creative Business & Enjoy Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Company?curvy girl publishing
PR InternshipWalt & Company
Public Relations InternWorldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
Fashion & Lifestyle PR-Marketing InternshipThe Tesla Group
Entertainment Public Relations InternLas Vegas Productions
Public Relations Intern to Hire Needed Atlanta, GABookmark This
Great Lakes Golf Community
DescriptionThe PR/Marketing intern will play an active role in the TSW Mall’s public relations and marketing efforts, including writing effective marketing materials, developing and implementing creative ideas, supporting media relations and brand marketing, successfully coordinating and managing projects and events, and providing support of the overall marketing and sales functions.
• Manages projects and events, from concept to completion to support brands, products and/or sales initiatives
• Writes press and marketing materials to promote products and brands in the TSW Mall
• Schedules ads and manages the online promotion calendar
• Assists with creation and development of brand guidelines; Leads on assigned projects
• Conducts research for competitive analysis
• Supports franchise building & marketing with assigned projects
• Works with social media team to promote content via Facebook and Twitter
• Develops relationships with journalists/bloggers (consumer/lifestyle) and pitches story ideas
• Coordinates with PR, brand marketing and design to create unique collateral
• Brainstorms and executes promotional ideas
• Compiles weekly/monthly/quarterly marketing & communications reports
• Researches thought leadership opportunities and awards
• Identifies, purchases and maintains inventory necessary for corporate needs (e.g. event merchandise, sales materials)
Candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate must be a critical thinker with strong analytical skills, have the ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressured, hectic environment, and the ability to work independently and with a team. Must also be able to successfully meet deadlines, prioritize ever-changing workload, be extremely flexible and able to manage multiple projects. Should be a creative problem solver.
To Be Considered
Please provide a brief synopsis/outline of your personal plan of action to manage social media sites, and to launch TSW Mall/Manage PR. This is a great opportunity for a real go-getter and someone genuinely interested in breaking into the PR world!
MEET THE CEO: TARIQ ALEXANDER
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tariq-alexander/6/884/256