Public Relations AssistantExcel Management
Media/Public Relations InternCQ4 Productions
Public Relations/Communications Internship72Point
Public Relations Intern For Lifestyle Blog Chiffon SouffleChiffon Souffle
Public Relations Internship in the Fashion Industry (May work remotely) - Great Opportunity!Mova Jewelry & Handbags
PR InternBookmark This
36 W 25th Street, Suite 300
New York, NY
DescriptionDynamic, reputable, boutique PR Firm looking for Winter/Spring interns. The ideal candidate must be HIGH ENERGY, RESOURCEFUL, POLISHED AND SELF MOTIVATED
Looking for interns to manage beauty, fashion and lifestyle accounts, you will be responsible for helpings to secure press coverage, profiles and television segments, account management, client relations, product launches, events and all miscellaneous things that may arise.
Responsibilities* Help to manage day-today account management.
* Consistently communicate with key client contacts to manage expectations and accounts.
* Build strong media relationships, foster existing relationships and consistently source new contacts to build additional relationships.
and capable to execute the following:
* Work successfully in a fast paced, high-energy environment
* Help to plan, manage and execute high impact media campaigns
* Help to Compose press releases and pitch media
* Assist in running errands
* Organize and regulate inventory of product
* Send and track samples
Requirements*Only those living in or able to commute into New York City need apply
* Experience in beauty/fashion/entertainment industry is a plus
* Strong communication skills
* Interest in public relations standards and practices
* Be highly motivated; a self-starter with the ability to multi-task
* Be able to work on a deadline and well under pressure
check us out at www.wunderlichinc.com