PR InternBookmark This
Spin Shoppe PR
DescriptionSpin Shoppe PR is a full service agency specializing in all areas of fashion, beauty, hospitality, electronics, consumer products, celebrity branding and special events. SSPR is based in Los Angeles, with reach spanning top markets, including New York, Miami, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Tokyo, and beyond.
With over 15 years of experience, the founder of SSPR has garnered international attention for distinctive and pioneering public relations promotions and marketing campaigns in the areas of lifestyle, fashion, luxury, consumer products, entertainment, music, hospitality and spirits, providing an overall fresh approach to an otherwise predictable business.
Currently, SSPR is seeking a part-time intern to gain experience in public relations and help out around the office with administrative and client activities. This is a non-paid position (You may get school credit)
Responsibilities• Providing day-to-day administrative support for office
• Aiding in planning and execution of local PR events and campaigns
• Assistance with sample trafficking for multiple accounts
• Tracking and clipping media, as well as celebrity coverage
• Assistance with research and decks for accounts
• Creating and maintaining of contact lists, databases, and inventory
• Assistance with events when appropriate
Requirements• Applicants must be able to excel under tight deadlines with precision, have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to develop a working knowledge of new computer programs quickly
• Proficiency in creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Eager, motivated and organized
• Desire to work in public relations
• Must live in the Los Angeles Metro area.
Knowledge of Cision a plus**