Fashion PR InternArchetype Showroom
Public Relations InternshipBrilliance by Britoni B
FASHION PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP - IMMEDIATE STARTKARLA OTTO NEW YORK
Virtual interns are needed to launch our Entertainment Employment ExpoQEB, LLC
Interviewing this week: Fall internship at boutique PR Firm NYCTLC
PR Intern for Jewish Theatrical CompanyBookmark This
DescriptionTake part in a growing Jewish theatrical company!
The Jubilation Musical Society is an organization that provides original Jewish Musicals and Concerts built on Rock, R&B, Folk, Pop & Country. Our troop performs at various venues providing entertainment AND storytelling to people of all ages.
Potential for paid position. Can work remotely. Needed ASAP.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ResponsibilitiesIf you are interested in Public Relations for shows and events then this is definitely the place for you! As a Public Relations intern you will be:
• Establishing relationships with educators, event coordinators, and others that are interested in booking one of our shows.
• Forming leads and keeping a record of people of contact will be a day to day task.
• Taking part in the process of putting on a musical production.
Requirements• Must be a people-person
• Jewish background preferable (must be familiar with Jewish culture, history and traditions)
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Mac knowledge is a plus
• Background in PR preferable
• Must be able to work in a fun, creative and comfortable environment.