Fundraising Outreach SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
PublicistRose Juliette Kennedy
Social Media & Community Management InternFitness Equipment Broker
Public Relations AgentThe Movement Worldwide
Social Media ManagerThe Movement Worldwide
CITYarts PR/Marketing InternCITYarts, Inc
Public Relations - Entry LevelExcel Management
PR Intern for Theatrical CompanyBookmark This
Good Citizen Media Group
1026 Mission Street
South Pasadena, CA
Posted: December 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTake part in a growing theatrical company!
The Jubilation Musical Society is an organization that provides original Musicals and Concerts built on Rock, R&B, Folk, Pop & Country. Our troop performs at various venues providing entertainment AND storytelling to people of all ages.
Potential for paid position. Can work remotely. Needed ASAP.
ResponsibilitiesIf you are interested in Public Relations for shows and events then this is definitely the place for you! As a Public Relations intern you will be:
• Establishing relationships with educators, event coordinators, and others that are interested in booking one of our shows.
• Forming leads and keeping a record of people of contact will be a day to day task.
• Taking part in the process of putting on a musical production.
Requirements• Must be a people-person
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Mac knowledge is a plus
• Background in PR preferable
• Must be able to work in a fun, creative and comfortable environment.