PR, MARKETING, AND EVENT PLANNING INTERNS NEEDED AT HIGH PROFILE PRODUCTION COMPANYBookmark This
Kickster Productions LLC
DescriptionSEEKING PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNS FOR UPCOMING MOVIE PREMIER SCREENING OF THE DECLASSIFIED. FOLLOWED BY 3 COMMERCIALS AND 2 PRINT SHOOTS THIS YEAR.
- PART-TIME / FULL-TIME
- This is an exciting, insightful, fast pace and fun environment, and is treated with the highest level of professionalism.
- Build a large, influential, network and work closely with producers, directors, actors, crew members, filmmakers, and other business professionals.
* IF YOU CANNOT MULTI TASK AND GET FLUSTERED EASILY, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME NOW
- PLEASE SUBMIT A PERSONALIZED COVER LETTER AND TELL US WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE.
Responsibilities- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases
- social media management
- Collating and analysing media coverage;
- Writing and editing in-house content
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, press tours; etc....
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Sales, Management
- Possess EXCELLANT written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Is a go-getter