PR/ Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Body Works Media, LLC
DescriptionBody Works Media, LLC is a publishing company, having published the Book Baby Weight in November 2011 and now publishing the video website BabyWeight.TV, which features over 70 health and fitness videos for expectant and new mothers. The new website is in the final stages of preparation for launch, opening an opportunity for the right individual to work with our team to develop and execute an effective launch strategy and to manage the social media community in the weeks following the launch. There will likely be an opportunity for part- or full-time employment with Body Works Media after the completion of the internship.
IMPORTANT: The company is registered in Florida but is based physically in Antigua, Guatemala (the info below states that the internship is located in FL but the system won't let us enter a foreign address). The position will also be based in Antigua Guatemala. Employer will cover all transportation expenses to and from Guatemala and will provide housing and a food stipend for the duration of the internship. We would consider candidates who want to work virtually but prefer the adventurous individual who would like to join us for several weeks in a lovely mountain tourist town.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment