Public Relations InternShindig Society / Endeavor Society
Fall 2015 Entertainment Internship - Public RelationsHidden Beach Records
Orlando Fall 2015 InternshipRockaway PR, Marketing & Special Events
Miami Fall 2015 InternshipRockaway PR, Marketing & Special Events
Public Relations InternAsk April Love, LLC.
PR and Communications for a Social EnterpriseBookmark This
DescriptionAbout the Company
Earthfrendz is a brand that serves a cause. We make products from environmentally sustainable fibers and recycled materials turning them into sophisticated, fashionable upcycled accessories. Our focus is to work with urban poor around the globe. Currently we work with underprivileged youth, men and women in urban slums of India, specifically Mumbai and New Delhi and the network is growing
You will be responsible for working on the following verticals that make a start-up successful.
• The Business aspect: - Making the brand known
• The Non-profit and the Government aspect:-Communicating the mission and vision to the decision makers, so that our business model is appreciated, understood and the institutions consider us for strategic alliances and partnerships.
• The Consumer aspect: - Brand positioning that highlights our work and the high quality of our products made with minimal resources.
• The Media aspect: - Write press releases and communicate it to the media outlets and fashion editors, bloggers.
• The Event aspect: - Be our spokesperson.
• Interested to represent a start up to media outlets, fashion editors and bloggers. This is a very challenging part of the job.
• Interested to learn about social enterprise.