Promotional Event Representative! Full-Time CareerKPA Legacy
Part-Time Public Relations InternsJotForm
Public Relations InternGoBelieve Culture
Marine Mammal Experience InternshipInstitute for Marine Mammal Studies
Public Relations and Marketing PAID Intern - Opportunity for Full TimeSPM Marketing
PR/Marketing Intern for CoolPencilCase.comBookmark This
Cool Pencil Case
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionSeeking an enthusiastic intern for rapidly growing e-commerce company, CoolPencilCase.com. Intern will gain experience in PR/Marketing, including blogger/vlogger outreach, assisting in the creation of visual and written pitches, and contributing ideas to relevant and timely social media and marketing campaigns. Intern will also gain experience creating product descriptions targeted specifically for the company's customer, while learning the basics of search engine optimization.
This position is unpaid, but those qualified for this position will be given the opportunity to learn current social media/PR strategies, as well as valuable administrative skills needed to contribute to a successful e-commerce company. Completion of this internship includes consideration for a paid position, if available.
Responsibilities- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have creative writing and storytelling skills for the creation of product descriptions.
- Active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Blogger, as well as social media management websites such as Hootsuite. Experience managing official business accounts is a plus!
- Product photography experience is also a plus, along with photo editing skills on Photoshop.
- Able to navigate Internet for research, media list updates, trend reporting, etc.
- Able to meet deadlines working remotely.
- Must be extremely organized and able to multitask.
- Must be able to meet for monthly meetings 1-2 times a month.
- Interest in Asian culture, stationery, school/office supplies, and planner/organization communities a plus!