Marketing/Journalism/ Public Relations/Web DevelopmentAu'loni Magazine
public relation,communication and marketing internshipsUniversity of Limpop
PR and MARKETING COMMUNICATION InternshipA-Champs
PR/Social Media InternshipRed Poppy Art House
PR/Marketing Internship - Winter/Spring 2016 Term at Award Winning AgencyThe Gab Group
PR/Marketing Intern for CoolPencilCase.comBookmark This
Cool Pencil Case
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: 640 days ago
DescriptionSeeking an enthusiastic intern for rapidly growing e-commerce company, CoolPencilCase.com. Intern will gain experience in PR/Marketing, including blogger/vlogger outreach, assisting in the creation of visual and written pitches, and contributing ideas to relevant and timely social media and marketing campaigns. Intern will also gain experience creating product descriptions targeted specifically for the company's customer, while learning the basics of search engine optimization.
This position is unpaid, but those qualified for this position will be given the opportunity to learn current social media/PR strategies, as well as valuable administrative skills needed to contribute to a successful e-commerce company. Completion of this internship includes consideration for a paid position, if available.
Responsibilities- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have creative writing and storytelling skills for the creation of product descriptions.
- Active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Blogger, as well as social media management websites such as Hootsuite. Experience managing official business accounts is a plus!
- Product photography experience is also a plus, along with photo editing skills on Photoshop.
- Able to navigate Internet for research, media list updates, trend reporting, etc.
- Able to meet deadlines working remotely.
- Must be extremely organized and able to multitask.
- Must be able to meet for monthly meetings 1-2 times a month.
- Interest in Asian culture, stationery, school/office supplies, and planner/organization communities a plus!