Public Relations Manager InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Spring Semester Intern – Lifestyle & Travel Public RelationsMiddleton & Gendron Brand Communications
Public Relations Spring InternshipSmall Girls Pr
Event Coordinator / Public Relations Assistant - Large Dance StudioFatcat Ballroom and Dance Co.
Feeding Children Everywhere Community Engagement Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNBookmark This
The Narrative Group
400 S. Beverly Drive Suite 360
Beverly Hills, CA
DescriptionTHE NARRATIVE GROUP: full-service luxury lifestyle public relations agency
We are looking for driven, enthusiastic interns to join us at The Narrative Group, a luxury and lifestyle PR firm, located in Beverly Hills. We are looking for applicants who can COMMIT to 2-3 days a week (15-20 hours a week) for at LEAST three months. We are an office dedicated to giving hands-on experience in the business of PR, Marketing, & Social Media, and are firm believers in teaching the workings of the industry. This is an UNPAID internship, but we can offer recommendations and school credit at the end of the internship to those who apply.
This a fun, fast-paced office environment that is very hard working. We are looking for individuals interested in pursuing careers in the PR/Marketing Industry that we can offer invaluable guidance and practice in many aspects of the field. We are seeking ambitious applicants that are self-sufficient, resourceful, and looking to grow and learn from this experience.
Some of our clients include: LinkedIn, UFC, POUND: Rockout Workout, Barry's Bootcamp, Beluga Vodka, Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte, Michelle Bridges, and the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City hotel. We have also executed high-profile projects for such companies as: Aflac, McDonald’s, SONY, and ChefDance at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival.
PLEASE SEND A RESUME AND ONE PAGE WRITING SAMPLE TO TAYLOR@NARRATIVEMEDIAGROUP.COM WITH SUBJECT LINE THAT READS: INTERNSHIP APPLICANT
ResponsibilitiesINTERN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- daily showroom maintenance
- sample trafficking
- shipping and delivery management
- industry and celebrity research
- event assistance
- client press coverage
- monitoring press, administrative assistance, blogging, press releases, etc.
RequirementsAN IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST:
- have prior office administrative experience
- have a passion for and knowledge of the health & wellness and entertainment industries
- present oneself in a professional and respectful manner at all times
- have a positive attitude and outgoing personality
- be able to multitask and handle any situation
- be extremely organized and detail oriented
- be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator