Public Relations Intern- Event Planning - International Film PremiereGlobalAES
PR Interns neededTotal Expose' Public Relations
Seeking Interns For Award Winning Public Relations FirmThinkZilla Consulting Company
Enjoy-PR-Creative Business & Enjoy Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Company?curvy girl publishing
PR InternshipWalt & Company
Partnership Development Coordinator - Think Tank- The Youth Association for a Greater EuropeBookmark This
The Youth Association for a Greater Europe
DescriptionThe Youth Association for a Greater Europe is based around the idea that Europe's borders do not just end with the EU member states but also reach to Russia, other CIS countries and the Balkans. We believe that building a climate of trust within this region will help youth across our continent tackle common challenges together.
The Think Tank of the Youth Association for a Greater Europe will provide students, young professionals and academics with a platform in order to be able to discuss such topics vital to European-Russian relations, with a particular focus on youth issues.
We’re looking for a Partnership Development Coordinator who can initiate and develop partnership agreements with international organizations, universities and special interest groups to increase practical awareness of the main aims of our Think Tank project.
The position is initially for a six-month fixed term, 12 hours a week.
Responsibilities• Assist with sponsorship proposal creation and proofing
• Oversee updates regarding goals, meetings, events
• Participate in face-to-face meetings and presentations with current partners
• Strive to achieve organization and project’s goals and objectives
• Perform other duties, as assigned
• Creative, enthusiastic, and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects from conception to completion
• Ability to successfully collaborate and influence others in a flexible and dynamic environment