Street Team/Promotional TeamCG&B Management
Public Relations InternSice Me
Summer internship at boutique PR FirmTLC
Do U Luv PR-Social Media & Talk On The Phone? Do WordPress 2-Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Pub. Co.curvy girl publishing
Social Media Public Relations InternDerrick Simmons Film Works
Promotions Coordinator-Sales, Marketing, Public RelationsBookmark This
Venture marketing Group
4570 W. 77th Street Suite 126
DescriptionPromotions Coordinator-Sales, Marketing, Public Relations (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
Event Planning - Retail / Marketing / Events - Full Training
Venture Marketing Group is a leading Event / Promotions and Retail Marketing firm in the Twin Cities area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients' brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs in retail environments . You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists and corporate marketing / sales organizations to support promotional activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute brand awareness programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
EVENT SPECIALISTS WILL WORK WITH CLIENTS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
* Beauty and Cosmetics
* Heath and Wellness
AND MANY MORE
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRIMARY DUTIES
- Development of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Customer service and client acquisition
- Implementation of product launches
- Rigorous leadership training
- In-store promotional advertising
BACKGROUND / PREFERRED SKILLS
- 0-4 years of experience in a Marketing, Sales, Or Promotional Events
- Positions with Experience in Retail, Restaurant, or dealing with the Public on a regular basis
- Exceptional Organization and Communication Skills
- Desire To GROW Into a Management Position
This is not a graphic design or telemarketing or creative position.
This position is ENTRY LEVEL with the ability to ADVANCE towards a management role.
Please copy and past resume and send to:
RequirementsMUST BE ABLE TO START WITHIN 2 WEEK.
MUST HAVE RELIABLE MODE OF TRANSPORTATION.