PR InternSpin Shoppe PR
Travel PR Intern - Travel Public Relations FirmInternshipGurus
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations, Etc. Inc
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations Etc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations, Etc. Inc.
Public Relations Account SalesBookmark This
7668 El Camino Real, #104-223
DescriptionPublic Relations Sales internship jobs provide training and experience in sales and marketing. A sales internship job provides experience that may lead to full-time employment and the ability to become an effective sales professional.
The main responsibilities of a sales internship job are working on assigned sales programs and collaborating with the sales force to complete designated projects. Interacting with customers, completing assigned duties like research, data collection etc, and presenting findings and recommendations to the management may also be part of a sales intern job. Other duties include building sales strategies, analyzing sales data, working in the field with sales representatives and interacting with current customers.
For success in a sales intern role, a candidate must possess effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and planning skills. Self motivation and willingness to learn new skills are also important.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Contacting corporations and small businesses to set up prospective client meetings
-Follow up with prospective clients
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Willingness to contact companies to offer Public Relations Services and an introduction to how the company can serve them
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization