Public Relations AssistantBookmark This
165 E PALMETTO PARK RD
Boca Raton, FL
DescriptionWho is InHealth Media? www.inhealthmedia.com
IHM is a sports nutrition, health and wellness public relations firm based in Boca Raton, FL. Clients include athletes, celebrities and sports nutrition companies.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary function of IHM is setting up and managing media programs in the US for national and overseas sports and natural nutrition clients—PR, Advertising, Marketing, Communications
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
· Must be multi-tasker, self-motivated, meticulous, adaptable, practical and clever
· Coordinate, monitor, document and ensure client project tasks, costs, resource requirements, suppliers, and issues are actively managed
· A good understanding of PR, communications, advertising, sales and marketing processes
· Maintaining positive client and supplier communications
· Update media plans and databases
· Create and distribute monthly client reports and other project mgmt activities
Assist Team as necessary
Responding to requests from client, team and suppliers in a timely manner
Minimum 40 wpm
Proofreading, formatting, and compiling documents
Honors’ degree and MS Project is a bonus!
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.