Public Relations Intern- Event Planning - International Film PremiereGlobalAES
PR Interns neededTotal Expose' Public Relations
Seeking Interns For Award Winning Public Relations FirmThinkZilla Consulting Company
Enjoy-PR-Creative Business & Enjoy Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Company?curvy girl publishing
PR InternshipWalt & Company
Public Relations Intern/AssistantBookmark This
165 E PALMETTO PARK RD
Boca Raton, FL
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented, organized, energetic PR/Marketing Intern to join our Marketing and Public Relations team. If you are interested in working in a happy, positive team environment, this may be the place for you! Our clients constantly tell us they are amazed at the level of professionalism, kindness & customer service they experience at our office and we are looking for a new individual to join our team! Ideal candidate is detail-oriented, with ability to multi-task, handle priorities and deadlines, work well as part of a team, enjoy working with people, and have positive attitude.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary function is assisting and managing media programs in the US for national and overseas sports/natural nutrition clients including— PR, Advertising, Marketing, Communications.
· Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
· Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
· Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
· Must be multi-tasker, self-motivated, meticulous, adaptable, practical and clever
· Coordinate, monitor, document and ensure client project tasks, costs, resource requirements, suppliers, and issues are actively managed
· A good understanding of PR, communications, advertising, sales and marketing processes
· Maintaining positive client and supplier communications
· Update media plans and databases
· Create and distribute monthly client reports and other project mgmt activities
· Assist Team as necessary
· Responding to requests from client, team and suppliers in a timely manner
· Proofreading, formatting, and compiling documents
Requirements• Microsoft Office knowledge is required.
• Proactive, dedicated and an energetic self-starter.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work independently, but still take direction when necessary.
• Extreme attention to details, while always keeping an eye on the big picture.
• Ability to prioritize between several projects and responsibilities, while meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations.
• Photoshop and InDesign experience is preferred.
• Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
• Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.