Public Relations Coordinator InternBookmark This
Lady University, LLC
800 Forrest Street
DescriptionInformational Site: www.LadyUniversity.org
Social Networking Site: www.TheLadyLifestyle.com
What is The Lady Lifestyle all about?
The mission of The Lady Lifestyle, the social networking site of Lady University sisterhood is primarily focused to embrace womanhood and femininity, leadership by giving back to the community through our mentoring program, lifestyle development and entrepreneurial spirits to become CEO of your life. Our interactive events are reserved for sophisticated, classy, ambitious and empowering women who believe being a lady is a lifestyle.
- Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances and other special events
- Researches, plans and implements funding/fund-raising strategies for programs, events and overall organization.
- Write Press Releases/ Sponsorship Letters
- Create Deadlines to execute PR Campaigns
- Make phone calls to prospective sponsors for sponsorships
- Gather Media list
- Create interview preparation materials
- Compile contact lists
- Create or update databases
Pay Negotiable after Internship
RequirementsStudents applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.
Must have friendly articulate speaking voice. Must meet deadlines. Must pay attention to detail.
Requires dedicated internet
Commitment to 16 hours weekly Monday –Friday. Schedules can start anytime from 9am- 3pm daily
Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism