Show Your-PR & Social Networking-Skills & While You Learn Internet Publishing and Marketingcurvy girl publishing
Public Relations InternBroad Street PR & Events
Public Relations AgentJulie Braun Design
Public Relations Internship Available for Marketing CompanyMyCityNetworks
Public Relations InternE'Little Communications Group
Public Relations Coordinators!Bookmark This
4500 bowling blvd.
DescriptionWe are continuing to expand due to our clients huge demands. We represent major clients in the Consumer Products industry, allowing us to work with Retail GIANTS. This is not telemarketing or door to door sales. Professionalism and people skills are a must!
Sounds great, but you don't have any previous marketing experience? No Problem! Due to the rapid expansion of our client portfolio, we have a few immediate openings and will provide complete training for the right professional candidate.?
?If you think your personality fits our qualifications below, we encourage you to apply:?
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Motivated Self-Starter
• Ambitious with Strong Work Ethic
• Ability to work in a High-Energy environment
• Leader with great problem solving skills
• Willing to learn all aspects of the company
Responsibilities• Exceptional Earning Potential
• Generous Bonus Levels
• Full Training & Support
• Fun Working Environment
Great Advancement Opportunities
Requirements• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Superior customer service skills.
• A desire to work
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Reliable transportation