Public RelationsBookmark This
The Savane Group
DescriptionThe Savane Group has an internship available for a Public Relations intern. Through this internship, you will work with a client to develop and execute a marketing strategy that increases exposure for their brand.
• Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
• Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
• Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
• Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
• An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
• Creative ability with a willingness to bring concepts to the table based on the brand and client's vision.
If your school requires paperwork completed or contracts executed before you begin with us, please let us know so that we provide the necessary information. We thank you for your interest.
This is a FT virtual position.