Public Relations / Social Media InternProductivity PR, Inc.
Public Relations InternshipBGC Events
Public Relations Student Associates - NY Rangers & MSG Media/Sports PropertiesThe Madison Square Garden Company
Public Relations InternshipLamont Media Consulting Group
DeVries Global PR Fall InternDeVries Global
Public Relations Intern (Blogs/Campus Newspapers, etc.)Bookmark This
Black Emerald Music Group
DescriptionThe student will write articles, conduct interviews, press releases, and develop campaigns to increase the brand's exposure by submitting materials to various media outlets, focusing on Blogs, online newspapers, local music column, campus newspapers, and specialty newspapers.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.