Public Relations Intern - Boutique Public Relations & Event Planning FirmBookmark This
Apples & Oranges Public Relations
373 Park Avenue South, 6th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionYou will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of public relations and event planning.
Only 12 - 15 hours per week required. This position is Virtual via our online project management system.
Apples & Oranges Public Relations is boutique PR, Marketing, Event Planning and Business Development firm that gives you the platform to utilize your education and skills. You will gain hands on insight into the industry as well build your network and professional contacts. To learn more about us please visit www.applesandorangespr.com
Once you have applied here on Internship.com
Please visit this link http://www.applesandorangespr.com/#!apply-for-internship/c1qfs
to download the following:
1.) Internship Overview
2.) Confidentiality Agreement
3.) Internship Application
Follow the remaining instructions on that page.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Media Pitching
-Creating client media kits and press kits
- Event publicity
-press release writing
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Visit this link to set up an interview - http://www.applesandorangespr.com/#!apply-for-internship/c1qfs
send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com