PR/Marketing InternContour Interior Design
Public Relations & Socail media internship - unpaidvipbroadway
Public Relations Intern- Event Planning - International Film PremiereGlobalAES
PR Interns neededTotal Expose' Public Relations
Seeking Interns For Award Winning Public Relations FirmThinkZilla Consulting Company
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionTBubble is a social media platform providing musicians, models and dancers with a new portal to promote their acts and broadcast to fans and industry professionals. Being discovered in the entertainment industry has become extremely difficult and is a real hardship for many acts, so we wanted to help! We created TBubble to make it easier for talented acts with entertainment dreams to succeed and push their career to the next level by letting the fans decide their success!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.