MARKETING INTERNBookmark This
David Gomez & Associates
65 East Wacker Place, Suite 1610
Headquartered in Chicago since 1978, David Gomez & Associates is a retained executive search firm with clients spanning multiple industries, from the Fortune 1000 to Healthcare and Non-Profit Organizations. Through our unique, proprietary search process, we deliver only the most exceptional executive and managerial candidates; business leaders adept at navigating the complexities inherent to the global economy. As a Hispanic Business Enterprise, we are especially mindful of the value of diversity for an organization's vitality, creativity, and success. For our clients, David Gomez & Associates recruits the highest quality executive level candidates in the market to meet the demands of your leadership structure.
WHY WORK FOR US?
• Work at one of the fastest-growing boutique executive search firms in the country
• Experience a hands-on internship; working directly with our CEO, management, and prospective/current clients
• Your work will be meaningful and what you do actually matters and effects our company’s bottom line
• Receive ongoing feedback and performance reviews
• Learn and gain an understanding of selling/communication/marketing techniques
• Participate in team and prospective client meetings and calls
• Gain real-world work experience to prepare for your future career in public relations or the search industry
• Flexible hours/days to fit your class schedule
• Work with the awesome DG&A team/family
We are entering into a period of rapid growth and are looking for a driven PR intern to wear many hats in a research and recruiting setting. In this internship, the right candidate will work with the Executive Vice President as well as the Business Development team to assist in a number of projects and tasks.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Unpaid/School-Credit; Opportunities to grow with company following the successful completion of the internship
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP
Flexible start & end dates; open to part- and full-time interns. Minimum of a three month duration and at least 15 hours/week. We will coordinate with the right candidate to create a weekly work schedule.
ASAP – Immediate openings available
Responsibilities• Developing print and digital marketing collateral, creating various graphic content, and designing graphic campaigns for various ads, logos, and online needs.
• Create and implement marketing strategies across various channels
• Design email marketing campaigns
• Assist with website management and imagery design sales collateral
• Support the Business Development and Execution team with tasks as required
Requirements• Current (or recent) undergrad or graduate student who is majoring in Public Relations, Human Resources, Business, Marketing, or a related field. Students who have completed a minimum of two years preferred.
• Excellent, writing, presentation and organizational skills
• Project management experience a plus
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Powerpoint and Excel and Publisher)
• Experience with Google Software Products
• Knowledge of social media and online advertising strongly desired
• Intermediate skills with online desktop publishing software as well as knowledge on website maintenance
• Highly creative and passionate about online/print marketing
• Able to multi task several different projects throughout the day
• Willing to learn about the executive recruitment industry
• Team player ready to help the Business Development or Execution Team when needed
• Reliable and efficient