Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionJovencita Magazine is an online magazine for Latinas aged 15-19. We are looking for a fun and energetic Public Relations Intern to join our growing magazine. If you are passionate about PR and a self-starter then you are the person we are looking for.
This is a virtual position and will require about 20 hours per week.
Please include a cover letter, resume and links to any social media profiles, writing samples, videos, apps or websites to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Writing press releases, pitches, emails to media
- Updating database/ media lists
- Working one-on-one with our media expert
- Assisting to generate ideas for future promotions, campaigns or events
Requirements- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
-Knowledge of marketing and/or public relations through studies, internships or work
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and digital marketing
- Fluent in Spanish
- Understanding of the Hispanic Media