Public Relations InternBookmark This
Rock Paper Denim
215 Wynnewood Avenue
DescriptionRock Paper Denim is an elite apparel company in the fashion industry. Rock Paper Denim was founded and is still located in the Greater Philadelphia area. Rock Paper Denim manufactures a premium product with a clean aesthetic that offers inspiration to customers. We at Rock Paper Denim design products that are reflections of our customers' personality. The following traits describe our workers and our consumers as: ambitious, goal oriented, tenacious, fashion conscious, risk takers, value high quality products and a clean aesthetic and a appreciation detail in clothing. Rock Paper Denim is currently looking for interns who share similar qualities in continuing to help Rock Paper Denim climb in the fashion industry. This internship will be in the Greater Philadelphia area starting effective immediately after a scheduled interview takes place and the intern is hired.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Respond to requests for information from the media
- Study the objectives, promotional policies, or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services.
- Assist in planning or directing development or communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public or stockholder perceptions of an organization's accomplishments or agenda.
- Assist in establishing or maintaining cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups.
- Assist in preparing or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including employee newsletters and stockholders' reports.
- Confer with production or support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements or promotions.
- Confer with other managers to identify trends or key group interests or concerns or to provide advice on business decisions.
- Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product or service awareness or to promote goodwill.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.