Public Relations InternBookmark This
Got'cha Covered Publishing & PR
1300 East 86th Street #40007
DescriptionGot'cha Covered Publishing & PR is an independent publishing and public relations company providing services to self-published authors and public speakers who have a desire to acquire awareness for their books, speaking expertise, products and services. We believe in great communication, planning and implementation, which is the heart of acquiring visibility for our clients. Therefore, we at Got'cha Covered Publishing & PR answer the who, what, when, and how's for our clients.
We are currently accepting authors writing in the following genres: Christian Fiction and Non-Fiction, Young Adult, Romance and Mystery.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.