Práctica en Marketing Deportivo, RRPP y Organización de Eventos en la Patagonia ChilenaNIGSA (Nómadas International Group S.A.)
Internship in Sports Marketing, PR & Event-Management in Chilean PatagoniaNIGSA (Nómadas International Group S.A.)
PR Internship - Fall 2014UpSpring PR
Public Relations InternshipHughes Media Group
Public Relations InternLfl Records ltd.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
230 S. Bemiston Ave
St Louis, MO
DescriptionLarson Shannahan Slifka Group (LS2group) is a bipartisan public relations, public affairs, and marketing firm that guides its practices with one goal in mind: what others may do, we strive to do better. We offer clients an unparalleled commitment to excellence and take pride in our consistent delivery of successful outcomes. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team and its determination to apply creative solutions and unique perspectives to clients' needs. We see possibilities others cannot and have a track record of helping our clients reach their goals.
ResponsibilitiesThe top priority of the LS2group intern is to help keep the office running smoothly in order to better serve our clients and support the staff. The following are some of the things they may be asked to take part in:
• Writing INITIAL draft letters, op-eds, etc based on writing requests. The assumption should be that this draft will require professional additions made by the LS2group staff
• Initial drafting of media advisories and press releases for edit and review of LS2group staff
• Background research for staff—this should not include any final product that is sent to a client or analysis which should be done by staff
• Database updating/creating
• Errands, copies, filing
• Google searches for contact information, etc.
• Initial drafts of powerpoints when provided with content
• Follow up calls for event turnout
• Tracking legislation