Public Relations InternBookmark This
MISS CARIBBEAN U.S. BEAUTY PAGEANT, INC.
3910 Germantown Ave
DescriptionWe are seeking undergraduate or graduate student for a long-term internship in the Public Affairs Department.
The intern will work closely with Director of Public Relations on updating newsroom content, promoting events, writing press releases, contributing to communication plans and assisting with media inquiries.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.