Public Relations InternBookmark This
Luxe Art PR
DescriptionLuxe Art PR is a national PR agency. We are seeking virtual interns to learn hands on the PR industry. Interns will be assisting publicists with press releases, media outreach, research etc. Our clients range from entrepreneurs, artists, entertainment professionals, real estate agents, and more.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.