Public Relations AssistantExcel Management
Media/Public Relations InternCQ4 Productions
Public Relations/Communications Internship72Point
Public Relations Intern For Lifestyle Blog Chiffon SouffleChiffon Souffle
Public Relations Internship in the Fashion Industry (May work remotely) - Great Opportunity!Mova Jewelry & Handbags
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Until There's A Cure Foundation
560 Mountain Home Road
Redwood City, CA
DescriptionUntil There’s A Cure® is a national organization dedicated to eradicating HIV/AIDS by raising awareness and funds to combat this pandemic.
Our dream is that no one else will become infected with HIV. For those who are HIV positive, we are dedicated on their behalf to educating all people about the virus and the overwhelming need for love and compassion in fighting this pandemic.
Our goal is to fund prevention education, care services, and vaccine development, and to increase public awareness of AIDS, using The Bracelet as the tool. The Bracelet will not only serve as a bridge to unite people to fight HIV/AIDS, but will help to increase consciousness, compassion, understanding, and responsibility.
Until There’s A Cure is committed to:
Funding innovative programs which promote AIDS awareness and prevention education.
Providing financial support for care and services for those living with AIDS.
Supporting and advocating for AIDS vaccine development which offers the best hope for reducing the spread of HIV.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.