Show Your-PR & Social Networking-Skills & While You Learn Internet Publishing and Marketingcurvy girl publishing
Public Relations InternBroad Street PR & Events
Public Relations AgentJulie Braun Design
Public Relations Internship Available for Marketing CompanyMyCityNetworks
Public Relations InternE'Little Communications Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionSingle Grain is a digital marketing agency based in Santa Monica and San Francisco. We've worked with Fortune 500 companies to hot startups so you're sure to get your feet wet with different experiences. We're looking for a Public Relations intern to help our clients reach their goals. This is a remote internship that can eventually turn into a full time job based on performance. We're looking for motivated individuals that are looking to jumpstart their careers so if that's you, apply today!
Please include the phrase 'public relations is cool' in the first line of your application to be formally considered.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Please tell me about a time that you were successful with reaching out to an influencer.
Please provide examples of social networks you post to.
What interests you about public relations?