Public Relations AssistantExcel Management
Media/Public Relations InternCQ4 Productions
Public Relations/Communications Internship72Point
Public Relations Intern For Lifestyle Blog Chiffon SouffleChiffon Souffle
Public Relations Internship in the Fashion Industry (May work remotely) - Great Opportunity!Mova Jewelry & Handbags
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Functional Food Center
DescriptionFunctional Food Institute/The Functional Food Center (FFC) is a pioneer in functional food industry, combining cutting-edge expertise in the biomedical sciences with practical business experience in order to aid in further research, development, and commercialization of functional food innovations in both domestic and international markets. The FFC connects a global network of professionals (scientists, functional food experts, and food industry representatives) to an environment conducive to innovative research collaboration.
As you finish your internship you will receive:
1) Certificate for Internship
2)Certificate for 1 year free membership for the Academic Society for Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
3) Up to $1000 stipend check
4) Support with recommendation letter if needed
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
• Review and edit journal articles
• Communication with scientists and health professionals from all over the world
•Create awareness of journal and society though social media via LinkedIn
•Producing bi-weekly newsletters for subscribers
• University student or recent college graduate
• 15-20 hours/week - flexible schedule (200 hours in total).