RESTAURANT / LOUNGE - MARKETING & PR INTERNHouse of Berlin LLC
Public Relations InternOne Spark
Public Relations InternSpeed Brands
Public Relations Intern - Hospitality, Nightlife, Food & Beverage, EntertainmentMagnetic Public Relations
Public Relations InternGirl in Charge Public Relations (GICPR)
Public Relations InternBookmark This
JRC Staffing Firm
DescriptionSUCCESSFULLY CONNECTING EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE WITH EXEMPLARY BUSINESSES.
JRC Staffing is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver the perfect fit between a candidate and an employer. JRC Staffing is a national staffing agency and offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services for clients on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients with world class customer service.
Our mission is to provide access to employment for everyone seeking careers and organizations that are seeking to find great employees. We've continued to expand our services to provide staffing and recruiting services to many industries with precise business needs which are a integral to building a successful partnership.
JRC Staffing Firm was founded in 2010 by Renee Chubb, who has maintained the premise that all people are extraordinary when given an opportunity to excel. This same principle is the vision and focus that continually connects job seekers and businesses together to provide solutions for the ever increasing employment demand in Central Ohio.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.