Public Relations InternBookmark This
290 MLK Jr. Dr.
DescriptionDomestic Doll is a new women's apparel line based out of Atlanta, Ga. Domestic Doll's mission is to present women consumers with creative and quality designs, styling and clothing. Domestic Doll stands for city-pinup and is truly in a league of its own. Domestic Doll produces custom women’s clothing such as dresses, pants, blouses, vests, and leggings, but also specializes in body bows that can be worn numerous ways. What makes Domestic Doll unique is the ability to make such beautiful and innovative garments out of such contemporary fabrics. SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY! PLEASE DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.