Public Affairs and Government Relationships at Public Charter SchoolsRiver City Science Academy
Public Relations/Social Media Internenvirolutionary
Public Relations InternEnvato
Public Relations InternPlansee group
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternJP gray
PR/Marketing InternBookmark This
Spin Public Relations
1234 6th St #100
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: June 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpin Public Relations is a boutique public relations firm based in Santa Monica that operates on a large scale. Its main clients are in the food, beverage and hospitality sector, and Spin also specializes in special events.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with minimal supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, interested and/or well-versed in social media and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. The individual must be interested in pursuing a career in Public Relations and show enthusiasm for any task, no matter how big or small. This internship is available for school credit.
• Work approx 10-15 hours a week for three months with approx two days in the office
Available for school credit.
ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities & Duties:
• Help manage social media campaigns for Spin PR and its clients
• Update PR reports
• Track & monitor press for all clients
• Create press clippings for all clients
• Assist with any administrative tasks such as guest lists, media check-in, running errands, sending packages
• Help build media lists/research
• Help write media alerts and press releases
• Attend and help with all Spin PR events
• Attend internal Spin PR meetings or conference calls weekly
• Regularly checks Google Doc to-do list and accurately updates tasks on a daily/weekly basis
RequirementsCandidate will possess or work towards the following:
• Understands marketing terminology and PR/social media jargon.
• Makes media and medium selections and understands how those selections will affect our target audience for each client
• Work towards understanding the internal work flow and crucial deadline process