Entertainment Public Relations InternLas Vegas Productions
Public Relations / Social Media InternProductivity PR, Inc.
Public Relations InternshipBGC Events
Public Relations Student Associates - NY Rangers & MSG Media/Sports PropertiesThe Madison Square Garden Company
Public Relations InternshipLamont Media Consulting Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
237 1/2 OPAL AVE
Newport Beach, CA
DescriptionA small boutique social media and PR company in Newport Beach. My clients are brands and businesses in fashion, restaurants, medical, real estate, just about every industry. You will get lots of experience and knowledge on event planning, fashion trends, social media management, social engagement, and the perks, connections, and benefits are great!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities and social media accounts.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.