Public Relations InternBookmark This
135 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionGet hands-on experience in the Fashion PR industry at Bollare this Fall!
Bollare Communications, a fashion, accessories, beauty, lifestyle and events public relations firm, is seeking Fall 2014 Fashion and Accessories Interns to join our stellar New York team for the semester.
Applicants should have a strong interest in PR, be highly organized and competent in a fast-paced environment. Previous fashion and PR experience is a plus. The internship is unpaid, but college credit is available.
Responsibilities can include:
• Assisting with daily tasks from management
• Assisting with coordination of mailings, distribution, and follow-up
• Facilitating the sending and tracking of client samples/loans
• Assisting in coordination of all special events and press appointments
• Overseeing account press and clippings
• Overseeing showroom/product closet
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter today as spaces are limited!