Public Relations InternBookmark This
Calling all public relations and social media enthusiasts! Do you want to transform healthcare from the ground up? Are you ready to be a part of the smartest, friendliest, most amazing team you’ve ever met? Drop us a line!
We are looking to bring on interns to manage our new Twitter and Facebook presence, and with an opportunity to produce other PR media. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact in one of the most pressing issues of our time: the country's healthcare system. If you are excited about this opportunity, we want you to join this team in Philadelphia!
MemberRx helps patients, healthcare payers, and care providers improve their pharmacy benefits. We are both improving the quality of patient and at the same time significantly reducing the amount that they have to spend on their prescriptions. The company has just been selected into DreamIt Health, and has received strategic investment from two of the most prestigious healthcare institutions in the U.S.
Position will report directly to the CEO.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Provide 3 writing samples and / or blog postings (preferably about personal fitness)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic