Public Relations SpecialistOutings & Adventures
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations/Communications InternJ. Flair PR
Social Media & Community Management InternElite Branding & Media
Public Relations Intern - Video Games - TechnologyHomeRun PR
Interns Needed for Fun Beer and Wine Tour Company!San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits Tours
Social Media & Community Management InternLife for Love LLC
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1505 22nd Street, NW
Posted: July 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRemitalSEP is a public relations/marketing firm. The firm has Public Relations, Marketing, Sports and Entertainment divisons. We are looking interns for all departments.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.