Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternLife for Love LLC
Partnership Development Coordinator ����Fall 16'Project Footsteps, Inc
Public Relations SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Public Relations InternEngine Group
Public Relations-Management Training Program-Entry LevelGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Public Relations InternSEVERFIELD PLC
Public Relations AgentJulie Braun Co.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1505 22nd Street, NW
Posted: July 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRemitalSEP is a public relations/marketing firm. The firm has Public Relations, Marketing, Sports and Entertainment divisons. We are looking interns for all departments.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.