Public relations internGlo Religion
Public Relations Intern
Fashion PR internICB Onward
Social Media & Community Management InternDanielle Davis Public Relations
Social Services - Spring 2017Sweet Sleep
Social Services - Fall 2016Sweet Sleep
Public RelationsBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Amour Creole Magazine
Posted: June 14 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmour Creole covers lifestyle, culture, news, issues and events for people of Haitian and French Caribbean descent. The magazine is published quarterly, with a targeted circulation of over 250,000, and is available by subscription and at retail outlets in the United States, Canada, Haiti, France, Martinique, Guadeloupe, St.Lucia, Guyana and within regions of Africa.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.