Public Relations InternBookmark This
Free Speech Coalition
8399 Topanga Canyon Blvd #117
Canoga Park, CA
DescriptionThe Free Speech Coalition (FSC) is the trade association for the adult products and entertainment community. We seek and intern to assist in building relationships with community organizations and editorial boards throughout California.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Identify key community based organizations throughout California and schedule and organize "get aquainted" meetings with key adult industry stakeholders
- Coordinate with news media in communities throughout California and schedule editorial board meetings with key media outlets
- Maintain up-to-date prospect records of community groups and editorial boards
- Assist in the creation of support materials for community education about the adult products and entertainment industry and its issues
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.