Public Relations / Marketing / Event ManagementMaryland Wineries Association
PR and Social Media InternOlson Communications Inc.
PR/Marketing/Social MediaNATASHA MORGAN
Early Childhood Marketing Research Associate (68K/year) - 2014/2015 Internship - Dolman KohenDolman Kohen Company
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionPlease visit our Team at Eskabubble.com for more information.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories.
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.