Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionShowcase your talent with the written , visual and oral communication to the world. We give you the platfrom to showcase your talent. Your written materials will go on the national website. Take a credit for that as well in writing from the company that would enhance your resume. So why limit yourself and expose yourself to the world today and have a real world experience in your resume.
About the company:
BestModelTalent.com is a powerful, professional networking platform for amateur and professional models as well as those with a passion for the fine and performing arts—actors, musicians, singers, dancers, artists and production crew members—looking to advance their career. We shine a spotlight on your talent to help you find the work you deserve.
Involvement with BestModelTalent.com is the crucial first step to making connections with industry pros. These connections can lead to exhilarating jobs. These jobs add up to vital industry experience and, as you build your reputation, more industry experts will begin approaching you to work for them. Even already-working models and talent can benefit from the networking and job opportunities on BestModelTalent.com. We offer life-changing breaks for models and talent at all levels of professional ability.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.